Indian Land High School
Returning Student Registration Information
If you are a parent of a rising 9-12 grade student, please click this link to update your current student's information, including contact information, as well as consent and bus registration forms. If you need access to your PowerSchool UN & PW, please stop by the main office.
*New students and their parents will need to register in person at the school. To ensure you have the correct documentation with you, please call 547-7571 and ask to speak to the school's Registrar Karen Paulsen or Guidance Director Marisa King.
Indian Land Student Parking Passes
○ Seniors only may purchase tickets on August 6th
○ All other students may purchase tickets beginning August 7th
○ Students must have proof (certificate or screen shot) of completion of Alive@25 even if they have purchased a pass in the past
○ Students must have a valid SC Driver’s License
○ Students must have completed the ILHS parking form
○ There is a $25 fee for an ILHS Parking pass. Parking privileges may be revoked without compensation.
Let's Go To Europe! - Mediterranean
Indian Land High School students have the opportunity to travel on the “Europe Mediterranean Coast” tour in the Summer Break of 2020. Europe's Mediterranean Coast Summer 2020 Tour Enrollment Now Open!
Let's Go To Europe - Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, & Austria
Indian Land High School students have the opportunity to travel to Europe to explore Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, & Austria. This trips will focus on Central Europe & the Holocaust. Click on the link for more information.