Indian Land High School
Indian Land Student Parking Passes
○ Seniors only may purchase tickets on August 6th
○ All other students may purchase tickets beginning August 7th
○ Students must have proof (certificate or screen shot) of completion of Alive@25 even if they have purchased a pass in the past
○ Students must have a valid SC Driver’s License
○ Students must have completed the ILHS parking form
○ There is a $25 fee for an ILHS Parking pass. Parking privileges may be revoked without compensation.
Beginning this school year, the prescribing physician must complete and sign the permission form for any prescription medication that is to be given at school. The school nurse will provide the form or you may print the form from our school website or contact It is important to report any illness or condition that your child has that may require medical support during the day. Parents are responsible for informing the school of their child's potential for anaphylaxis and providing ongoing health information and necessary medical supplies. If your child has been prescribed emergency medication such as an EpiPen, rescue inhaler, or Diastat for seizures, please notify the school and provide medication to the nurse to have on site.
Leigh Lever, RN
Lancaster County School District
302 West Dunlap Street
Lancaster, SC 29720
(803)416-8887 / (803)320-2485
Indian Land Athletic Booster Club
Congratulations, Coach Boulware!
Indian Land High School's Head Coach, Leon Boulware has been named National Wrestling Coaches Association (NWCA) High School Boys Coach of the Year for the state of South Carolina.
Let's Go To Europe! - Mediterranean
Indian Land High School students have the opportunity to travel on the “Europe Mediterranean Coast” tour in the Summer Break of 2020. Europe's Mediterranean Coast Summer 2020 Tour Enrollment Now Open!
Let's Go To Europe - Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, & Austria
Indian Land High School students have the opportunity to travel to Europe to explore Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, & Austria. This trips will focus on Central Europe & the Holocaust. Click on the link for more information.